LEARN THE ANSWERS TO THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT DIVORCE
If you are currently experiencing financial distress, are having trouble making your mortgage payments, or you simply want to take advantage of a better financing option, you may be able to refinance your mortgage. However, with the average mortgage lasting for 30 years, it is important that you have skilled legal representation at your side during this time.
The legal team at The Law Offices of Kim Gill can assist you throughout this process. Our law firm focuses solely on residential and commercial real estate, allowing us to develop a specialized insight into this area of the law. We are intimately familiar with the rules about loan modifications and can protect your rights during this process, including minimizing related fees.
Our lawyers offer borrower and refinance representation, including the following services:
- Negotiating the terms of a new loan
- Reviewing and explaining the new mortgage commitment
- Corresponding with all involved banks and the title company
- Requesting letters from the previous lender regarding the existing mortgage and refinance option
- Reviewing title information
- Representing the client at closing
When you choose The Law Offices of Kim Gill in New Jersey, you will know that your case is in capable hands. Call us at 856-216-8200 to get started.